Friday, June 6, 2008

Joining the Technology Age

At the encouragement of my sister and family, and with the upcoming birth of our first child, I'm starting a blog. Any of you that know me well, are probably laughing out loud. You don't believe I have it in me to keep up with this. Don't worry, my husband has his doubts as well. But I'm inspired by friends with babies, and I know this is the easiest way for our families to see pictures of our little one when he or she arrives. So please keep your sarcasm and doubts to yourself, and I'll try to have this site ready when Peanut arrives!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

great job! Praise the Lord for seeing us all through the medical maize of tests and re-tests...and what I call TMI. :) let's enjoy the summer and look forward to your miracle in September. love you both, Mom