Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cold, cold, go away!

I've never truly understood the desire to take someone's pain or illness on myself to relieve them of it... until motherhood. Of course I hate it when Matt gets sick. But I so desperately wish I could take this persistent cold of Miss Addison's and live with it myself. We're going on 3 weeks now. And hopefully she'll kick it before we head north to the really cold winter land of Peoria.
We had pictures taken at Bedford Studios last month, and I figured I could share a few. She was 10 weeks old then, and catching a smile on camera is still challenging! I'll bring all the proofs home with me at Christmas, don't worry!


2 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Awesome pics guys! Have a Merry Christmas, and please cold, go AWAY!

Merry Christmas !!!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

How cute! Hope she feels better soon!