Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Finding her feet

I know I promised Christmas pictures... but I also promised I'd write again "soon;" so how many of you are surprised?? I'll do some Christmas pics, but the ones I took today are too cute to wait on. Addison has recently discovered that her favorite "toy" is her feet! How handy that she can always reach them! She's also just starting to get the idea of her "Jump and Go" we have hung in the doorway. Check out how cute she is!






Addison is also learning how to eat rice cereal. Sadly, I have no pictures of that adventure. Someday I'm sure I"ll stop long enough to document the mess it makes. We're having fun with that. Our sleeping hours are finally beginning to stretch out a little. It seems that if we can keep her fingernails from scratching herself when she flails about in the middle of the night, she sleeps through it. That task has proven difficult. We're resorting back to mittens most nights.

The rest of these were taken over the Christmas holiday. Some here in AR, and some home in IL. We had a wonderful time! I'll have to work on downloading more later! Enjoy























2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

My granddaughter is TOO CUTE. xxx ooo grandma lou

Georgia said...

Laura, she is too cute!!! We need to get back up there and see you guys soon!! Carter has been asking when we'd take him out to meet the ladies....