Monday, May 25, 2009

Our mobile little girl...

Well, in the last week, Addison has become proficient in crawling, learned how to pull up to standing, and decided Darby's toys are more attractive than her own. Her two little teeth are quite sharp. My fingers seem to be some of her most favorite things to chew on.

For now, here are some more vacation pictures...










I wish it hadn't been so windy that evening we went out to take pictures. Oh well. I have a few more cute ones from that night, but the computer is working terribly slow, and I'm really tired. (It's a lot later than the log at the bottom will say that I posted this... way past my bed time). So you can look forward to those another day.

My next technological order of business is to save some of mom's pictures from her Shutterfly site to my computer. Then the rest of you can view some of those too... but please don't hold your breath for that accomplishment.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

ahhhh, I want to go back...RIGHT NOW! It was a perfect getaway, just as perfect as your little girl. GREAT PICS. love you lots Mom

The Black's said...

Very fun! Good to talk to ya last week!