Saturday, June 20, 2009

Growing up

She's quick... she pulls up to any and everything... she's eating cheese, puffs, and other baby appropriate finger foods... and I'm afraid she needs her bangs cut. My baby isn't a baby anymore. But she's still the most adorable little person I"ve ever seen! You can just barely see her first two teeth (bottom) in one of these pictures!




In other news... Matt has been feverishly working on building a deck in our backyard. He's well over half way there, and it looks awesome! As his father put it, "You're definately not afraid of some hard work, are you?" I know he's ready for it to be done, but we're going to love it when it's all finished!



2 comments:

April, Steve & Lowery said...

You mean Matt found time to build a deck through the college world series? That is very impressive. And so is how your girl is growing, I can't believe it. She's a doll, we miss you guys!

EALA said...

We're looking at building a deck like that on our house - are you working from a plan? I'd like to know where you got it! Amanda (Arterburn) Bressler