Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our Little Angel

Wow... I can't believe it's already been almost a month. Our little angel is almost 4 weeks old. And, amidst the sleepless nights, endless questions, and unbelievable responsibilities we're faced with, I haven't gotten back to post more pictures. Thanks to Aunt Krista, I have a few minutes here. So please enjoy! She's gorgeous, and we're so in love with her it's hard to believe.




Here she is with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Lou (we're not sure if she's going to like that abreviated name or not). Addy prefers to be held... which isn't bad when there are 4 of us to pass her around. But we're ready for her to love her crib.

This was our first bath. Matt successfully accomplished most of it on his own. Darby still isn't sure what to do with Addison when she's crying. And you should all be grateful I didn't post the pictures of Matt wearing that "hooded towel."

We're practicing our amature photography skills...
Here's each of us with our baby girl. Daddy likes to rock her and snuggle, Mommy likes to sing to her (and snuggle).


We're so blessed to have wonderful family that loves our little girl.



So, until the next time I have 30 minutes to myself, or until Matt wants to kill some time back here on the computer, I hope these will tide you all over. My goal is a once a week update... but as you all know, we'll see!

3 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Wow guy's, she has grown a lot since I last saw her. She is so beautiful!!! I know you're super busy but keep those blog post's coming.. I love it!
Take care!!!!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Gorgeous! I love all the hair - she's ready for bows! When you're ready for play, let Angela & I know & we'll all get together.

Georgia said...

She is toooooo cute!!! I love the pictures! I'm proud of you finding time to blog, new mommy. You are a champion.