Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sleep...? Who needs it?!

I know it's been 2 weeks since my last update. Please forgive me. I'm a sleep deprived mother of a 7 week old with acid reflux. Thanks for understanding! I'll post lots of cute pictures as my peace offering.


Addy is starting to have more happy moments and fewer inconsolable moments, I think. But really I have no idea. We started her on a new medicine Sunday night, and since then she has decided not to sleep in her crib at all. Even at night. Which is a big step backward. But we're hoping this too shall pass quickly, and we'll soon have her back on a semi-schedule for her nights.


We've had several visitors over the past 2 weeks; which is always welcome! My parents returned for a shorter visit this time, and Matt's Aunt and Grandmother visited for a few hours as well. I've never been more thankful for the blessing of our family! All 4 of our visitors commented on how beautiful Addy is, how big she is getting, and how much hair she has! We compared her to my baby pictures while Mom was here, and decided she looks quite a bit like me. She definitely has some of her daddy's features too, though.



We're taking one day at a time, and praying through our nights. Looking forward to seeing you all sometime soon!







1 comment:

James and Shanna said...

she is beautiful!! I hope things get better!!