Friday, April 24, 2009

Aunt Krista's here!!

I don't know who gets more excited when Aunt Krista comes to town... me, Addison, or Darby. And that's not to say Matt doesn't love having her here, it's just that the rest of us really really miss her when she's not here. So we celebrate her visits!! Addison's been learning the basics of Fisher Price basketball... her hands still have a little growing to do before she can really dunk.


And Addy and I enjoyed some playtime on the big red bed in Aunt Krista's room while everyone else was at work. Then she got to have some dance lessons when Krista got home!



At the moment, both of my girls (Darby and Addy) are napping, so I should probably do something productive! I hope my happy baby brightens your day and whole weekend!

1 comment:

The Jordon Family said...

She is so precious! I can't believe she is sitting up by herself and playing like that.
Wow, time really does go by too fast.