Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We had a wonderful, yet very busy Easter weekend. It started with a fun tailgating event we had with our Sunday School class on friday (when the weather was frigid and wet). Then, Addison joined Matt at her first Razorback baseball game on Saturday. They both had a great time I think. Then came my favorite holiday to celebrate. It continues to amaze me, every time I think about what Jesus did for us.

Sometime this last week, however, our camera decided to die. Not completely dead, just close enough to be very aggravating. You'll see why in a second. All the pictures we tried to take on Sunday came out fuzzy. And it's not user error. Matt and I both confirmed this. So I'm awaiting pictures from Dena's camera from Sunday. And don't worry, we'll get some more in her Easter outfit. But here's a taste of what we got.








Just imagine how cute she would be if she weren't all blurry!!!! If weather cooperates, we'll have some professional pictures taken this weekend. So, as always... please be patient!

No comments: