Sunday, April 19, 2009

Changes...

I know I was told this... but apparently I learn best from experience. I've realized the only constant in Addison's life and behavior right now is that everything will soon change - weather it's her nap schedule, her eating schedule, the absence or presence of a cough or cold, even what she looks like. Things change so fast. She still hasn't popped any teeth through, but I'm certain one is not far away. She's not yet crawling, but she is rocking back and forth on all fours (the tell-tale precursor). She hasn't officially said "da da" yet, but her unofficial first words sound like "gooey gooey" and "ya-da-da-da". Not sure what I'll put in the baby book.

We're looking forward to a visit from Aunt Krista next week, then a trip to Gulf Shores the following weekend to spend a week with my family! Addison's first beach and pool experiences! Guess we'll need a working camera by then... These pics are from Aunt Dena's camera - Thanks Dena!! And, lest you think she never cries, I did post one pic showing "the perfect child" at the end of her rope. Poor thing. Her cousins are so cute!








No comments: